XAircraft SuperX Pro (OCTO) Flight Controller
- Supports 3 Flight Modes: Manual Mode, Attitude Mode, and GPS Attitude Mode.
- Height Hold
- Several options for Safe Mode, e.g.: return to home and auto-landing.
- Built-in compensation signal outputs for bi-axial gimbal (Roll and Tilt Axis)
- Built-in green software for configuration, no need to install any driver and software.
- Modules are available for expansion (See the XAircraft OSD, and coming soon the brushless gimbal and ground station)
SuperX Flight Controller
SuperX Flight Controller is the core controller of SuperX, has
- a Built-in AHRS to calculate copter attitude, and runs all flight control tasks.
- Three high precision Industrial grade gyros.
- Three-axis accelerometer sensor.
- High precision barometer.
- Built-in Thermostatic system to ensure that sensors are working stably.
- Built-in Micro USB port for tuning settings and upgrading firmware.
There are 3 versions of the SuperX flight controller and all of them use the same hardware.
- SuperX Basic - Quadcopters
- SuperX Standard - Hexacopters
- SuperX Professional - Octocopters
We Also Recommend